Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Ideas



I just came home from convention on Sunday, and I'm finally catching up!  I got so many great ideas and learned some new techniques that I am anxious to use - want to see some?  I'm adding one or two pictures to this post, but the rest of the new stuff can be seen in my faux gallery, which is linked here.  This year I made several new friends from around the country, met three new fantastic teachers, and learned a dozen new finishes to put in homes and places of business.  I have that renewed excitement and the high from being creative!  

1 comment:

Stephanie Scarcella said...

I really like the embossed/hidden diamonds on the bottom picture..that's great. And the top one is really neat, too. It looks rusted from too much rain. :) You're so talented!!