Friday, May 22, 2009

Life's twists and turns


What a wild ride we're on. Last weekend my youngest daughter and I attended my oldest daughter's college graduation in Boston. In two short weeks Stephanie and I will be attending my youngest's graduation! Family is coming in and festivities must be prepared for. I will be using ideas gathered on many websites, including Heather's and Suze's.

Unfortunately, we must also face a challenge - my mother in law, a beautiful 69 year old woman, suffered a stroke. She is currently doing well with therapy, but the cause of the stroke brings some scary decisions and much uncertainty.

So we keep living our rollercoaster ride of a life, and are grateful for friends and loved ones who are there for us to share the joys, sorrows, challenges, and triumphs!

1 comment:

Christy said...

wow. 3 beautiful ladies all together. congrats on graduation and new adventures.
I'm very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. it is good she is spunky, spunky can be a beautiful thing when you need it!