Sunday, February 15, 2009

On-line course offer!

Have you ever wanted to refinish a piece of furniture or your cabinetry? Now is your chance to go through the process with a qualified instructor step-by-step! We will work on something on a smaller scale to give you a taste, but your final product will be one of quality and beauty. As I refinish a small cabinet, I will offer you downloaded instructions, on-line question and answer capabilities, photos, supply lists, and every little tip and hint you might need to avoid frustration and be proud of your accomplishment! The price of the class is $25.

Above is an example of the item I will be refinishing; I picked it up at a thrift store for $3 just to play with it. I don't know about you, but I always need more storage for little art supplies. I might even leave the doors off for use in some other way....hmmm....

Please come join us at ArtisticAvantGarde, (http://artisticag.ning.com), and let me know that you are interested. I look forward to having fun with you!

1 comment:

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

good luck with the class...i had a cabinet like this once...i miss it...happy valentines day a little late...rebecca